A Tradition Of Excellence In Legal Services
Our firm's attorneys continue a tradition of providing excellent legal services that can be traced to the firm's founding in the 1960s. Cogdill Nichols Rein Wartelle Andrews (CNRWA) is now one of the largest firms in the area, known for our commitment to defending and advancing our clients' interests.
- Experienced trial lawyers: Our Washington attorneys have successfully argued before most trial courts in western Washington and have appeared before the Washington State Court of Appeals, the Washington State Supreme Court, the Federal District Court for Western Washington, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, and state and federal agencies and administrative boards.
- Organized division of responsibility: Each lawyer at the firm focuses on specific practice areas. As a result, every client benefits from his or her attorney's depth of experience in the issue at hand. In addition, the firm provides high-quality services in a broad range of areas, so when a client's matter involves several areas of law, attorneys from those practice areas coordinate representation to provide the client with a comprehensive, efficient, and effective legal solution.
- Economical and effective dispute resolution: The focus of our practice is trial law, and our lawyers are well prepared to handle large and complex litigation. Our attorneys strive, however, to resolve each client's issue in the most economical and least stressful manner, and will work to resolve a dispute in the client's best interests, which may involve resolving the case in pretrial negotiations, mediation or arbitration.
- Broad focus: Our litigation practice is broad. We are prepared to handle claims for personal injury, medical malpractice, employment discrimination, sexual harassment, labor law issues, insurance coverage disputes, business and commercial disputes, real property and construction disputes, will contests, and high-asset divorces.
- Legal counsel for individuals and organizations: Attorneys at the firm provide individuals, businesses, labor unions, and professional organizations with transactional services in areas including family law and divorce, estate planning, probate, business law, employment law, and labor law. Our lawyers also provide criminal defense representation to clients facing misdemeanor and felony charges, including DUI.
From offices in Snohomish County, our lawyers provide sophisticated litigation services to individuals, professional organizations, and businesses throughout the Everett and Seattle areas. For select cases, our attorneys appear in courts throughout the state and the nation, and are prepared to represent out-of-state clients with matters in Washington courts.
If you would like to speak with a member of the firm about resolution of a dispute or another legal matter, or have any other questions about our practice, please contact our office.